The Chennai City Police have beefed up security at actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan’s residence at Alwarpet in Chennai. A fringe Tamil group has warned of intense protests at the legendary actor’s residence as a counter to his comments on RK Nagar constituency voters.
In his recent guest column in a Tamil weekly magazine, Kamal alleged that RK Nagar by-election winner TTV Dinakaran had bribed the voters with Rs.20,000 per vote and that the voters elected the person who promised them more money.
Currently, Kamal Haasan is in the US to oversee Vishwaroopam 2’s post-production work. He will fly to Malaysia to take part in the Nadigar Sangam Star Night on January 6.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry