Vivek Oberoi is in news for all the wrong reasons from the last few days. He has made headlines once again as his security has been beefed up after he received death threats.
According to a report in ANI, the new agency reveals that cops in Mumbai have taken action and increased security at his residence.
Vivek made some startling comments when his film, a biopic on Modi was not allowed to release a few days back. Also, Vivek made a tweet which showcased Aishwarya in a bad manner.
So, all this has created negative publicity for him and we need to see what his actions will be in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- A vocal glimpse of SVP on Mahesh’s birthday?
- Special quarantine plans for Bigg Boss 4 contestants
- Netflix drops Karan Johar’s name from Gunjan Saxena
- Latest reports about Trivikram are completely fake
- Lockdown Review : Danny- Tamil on Zee 5
- Nani in plans to launch a sequel to his hit film?