Ram Gopal Varma is a man who is known for his crime thrillers and underworld sagas. Despite being in poor form these days, RGV still manages to draw public attention. This maverick movie maker is now getting ready for the release of his film, ‘Sathya 2’. Today evening, RGV tweeted something that caused people to sit up and take notice. Apparently, there is a security threat to the director.
RGV says that the Mumbai Police Department has intercepted certain phone calls and has decided to provide security cover for him. “On basis of an intercepted conversation Mumbai police gave me security..for various reasons I can’t divulge the contents of the threat. For some important reasons I cannot comment on whether or not this threat to me is related to the content of Satya 2” , he tweeted.
Who is targeting RGV? Has RGV offended the underworld in some way with Sathya 2? These questions don’t have answers for now. Well, let us hope RGV stays safe folks.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej’s hiked remuneration becomes a hot topic
- Pre-production kick-starts for Venky’s next
- Pokiri was an important point in my life: Vijay Deverakonda
- Vijay takes on all-India stars; Bigil trailer becomes the most liked
- KGF actress Srinidhi Shetty signs a biggie
- Nayanthara to team up with this star hero for the 5th time?