Ram Gopal Varma is a man who is known for his crime thrillers and underworld sagas. Despite being in poor form these days, RGV still manages to draw public attention. This maverick movie maker is now getting ready for the release of his film, ‘Sathya 2’. Today evening, RGV tweeted something that caused people to sit up and take notice. Apparently, there is a security threat to the director.
RGV says that the Mumbai Police Department has intercepted certain phone calls and has decided to provide security cover for him. “On basis of an intercepted conversation Mumbai police gave me security..for various reasons I can’t divulge the contents of the threat. For some important reasons I cannot comment on whether or not this threat to me is related to the content of Satya 2” , he tweeted.
Who is targeting RGV? Has RGV offended the underworld in some way with Sathya 2? These questions don’t have answers for now. Well, let us hope RGV stays safe folks.
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry
- Keerthy Suresh reveals an exciting detail about Sarkar’s first single
- This Bollywood actress had a huge crush on Prabhas
- Date locked for 2.0’s trailer
- Rana’s Haathi Mere Saathi postponed to 2019