Telangana MP Santosh Kumar had begun the Green India Challenge, the massive plantation drive which many popular stars from Tollywood and other film industries have taken part in. Now, Santosh has come up with a new initiative, Seed Vinayaka.
As part of his new mission, Santosh is distributing eco-friendly clay Ganesh idols which are filled with plant seeds. During the immersion, devotees need to keep the idol in a pot and pour water on the idol, and the seeds inside will grow into a plant. Popular actors Naresh, Krishnudu and several others have received these Seed Vinayaka idols from the MP.
Our dear friend & mp mr Santosh, a crusader of the green moment sent me a fantastic gift . Seed Vinayaka. U do Pooja , do nimarajan ( pour water in pot, & seed inside grows into a plant . What a concept. Please encourage green Vinayakas save environment. pic.twitter.com/2WPc4SEN2W
— H.E Dr Naresh VK actor (@ItsActorNaresh) August 11, 2020
Today received Seed Ganesha .very nice concept part of green challenge India by MP Santosh Kumar Joginipally garu. I wish everyone to participate and make it huge success. Very happy to be part of this unique concept. Green india with seed Ganesha@MPsantoshtrs @trspartyonline pic.twitter.com/yXU49pVYMF
— Krishnudu✨ (@iamkrishnudu) August 7, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- This special action episode to be a highlight of Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Anil Ravipudi’s crazy project not happening anytime soon?
- Gopichand Malineni designs special character for Balayya
- Allu Arjun shares a stunning fan-made poster of Pushpa
- Trisha not interested in routine commercial films- Here’s why?
- Niddhi Agerwal in talks for a solid biggie?