Seerat Kapoor made a rocking start to her career with Run Raja Run. But post that film she could not get her career going and is now making a comeback slowly.
She was last seen in Krishna and his Leela in a supporting role and was appreciated well for her acting prowess. She is also doing a film called Maa Vinta Gadha Vinuma.
In this film, Seerat says, she is playing a traditional Tamil girl and is quite different from what she is in regular. Seerat says that it is the most difficult role for her to date and once the film releases, she will get a good name because she is transforming herself and is doing a diverse role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Is Salman Khan upset with Rajamouli?
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Frustrated Teja: Fun promotional video ahead of Ishq’s release
- NTR’s new orange Lamborgini Urus becomes a hot topic
- Suriya turns lawyer in Jai Bhim; Intense first look out now
- Team Lakhsya plans unique promotions until the release