Seerat Kapoor made a rocking start to her career with Run Raja Run. But post that film she could not get her career going and is now making a comeback slowly.
She was last seen in Krishna and his Leela in a supporting role and was appreciated well for her acting prowess. She is also doing a film called Maa Vinta Gadha Vinuma.
In this film, Seerat says, she is playing a traditional Tamil girl and is quite different from what she is in regular. Seerat says that it is the most difficult role for her to date and once the film releases, she will get a good name because she is transforming herself and is doing a diverse role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yash plans yet another pan-Indian film after KGF
- Allu Arjun gets stylish and comfy gift from Vijay Deverakonda
- Nidhhi Agerwal all set to make a comeback in Bollywood
- Thala Ajith’s Valimai confirmed for summer release
- Krish almost certain to have this as his film’s title
- Yash Raj Films planning a massive Avengers-like project