Seerat Kapoor is on a roll these days. Not only is she playing lead roles in films like Ravi Teja’s Touch Chesi Choodu, Vi Anand-Allu Sirish’s film, and Raju Gari Gadhi 2, the actress has now bagged one of the lead roles in Kshanam director Ravikanth Perepu’s upcoming film.
The untitled film stars Siddhu Jonnalagadda, Shraddha Srinath and Seerat Kapoor in lead roles. The film’s shooting is currently going on in Bangalore. Confirming the project, Seerat posted on Twitter saying, “Announcing my next film from the streets of Bangalore! 🎬🎉 The exuberant sets of @ravikanthperepu grasp me in 😊 #dayone #setfour #official.”
The film is said to be a triangular love story. More details about the film will be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- When Pawan Kalyan’s script went to Tamil star!
- Chiranjeevi son-in-law’s film awaits a new producer?
- Mega hero in Prabhas’ script?
- This actor in the Agent Sai Srinivas Atreya’s remake?
- This young director to helm Asuran’s Telugu remake?
- Veteran actor Vijay Chander appointed APFTDC Chairman