Bollywood starlet Digangana Suryavanshi made her Tollywood debut with Kartikeya’s Hippi last year. She is currently playing a crucial role in Gopichand and Tamannaah’s ongoing sports drama, Seetimaarr.
Not many are aware that Digangana was one of the contestants in Bigg Boss 9 in 2015, when she was just 18 years old. She spent 57 days inside the house before being evicted. In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Digangana shared her experience of interacting with the show’s host Bollywood superstar Salman Khan.
The young beauty said that Salman was kind and motivating. “He told me, ‘If you want to do films, you have the time and age.’ I was 18 then,” she added.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on SP Balasubramanyam’s funeral
- SPB’s death is a dark day for Indian cinema-Chiranjeevi
- SPB Departs: Devastated Tollywood mourns its beloved son’s loss
- Anushka Sharma slams senior cricketer for his cheap comments
- Poll : What was your biggest fear during this lockdown?
- Predict : CSK VS DC-Who will win today’s IPL match?