After a long delay, Gopichand’s Seetimaarr was out in the open yesterday. The film was released to some decent reviews as the masses loved the film.
The trade revealed that the day one opening was decent and now the update is that the film has made a share of 3.5 crores on day one in both the Telugu states which is good in these times.
These collections are also the highest ever openings for Gopichand. As it is the weekend, the occupancy in the single screens is quite strong in the Telugu states and we need to see how much will this film make in the next two days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Gully Rowdy’ Movie ?
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Maestro’ Movie?
- Venky and Varun’s F3 resumes shoot in Hyderabad
- Rana’s ‘Blitz of Daniel Shekar’ from Bheemla Nayak gets a date
- Akhanda’s first single to be out tomorrow