Acclaimed filmmaker Sekhar Kammula was all over the news a few days ago for his humanitarian gesture for transgenderss, sanitary workers and heathcare professionals who are battling against the Coronavirus. In a latest interview with a leading English daily, Sekhar said that the outbreak of the deadly virus and the lockdown that followed brought out the great divide between the rich and the poor.
Sekhar said that even though the authorities and civilians are doing all they could to rehabilitate the poor during this pandemic, he says it might not be enough. Sekhar went on to reveal his dream normalcy is restored post Coronavirus. He said that he hopes to see the privileged people come out of the bubble they were all living in, disconnected from the less privileged, and unite to build a more equitable tomorrow.
Articles that might interest you:
- MS Raju gears up with another bold film
- Anasuya wins applause for Thank You Brother
- First look poster of Sampoornesh Babu’s Cauliflower out now
- Ram Charan pens a heartfelt note to Allu Arjun
- Latest update on Liger’s teaser launch
- Anil Ravipudi confirms films with Mahesh Babu and Balakrishna