Acclaimed filmmaker Sekhar Kammula was all over the news a few days ago for his humanitarian gesture for transgenderss, sanitary workers and heathcare professionals who are battling against the Coronavirus. In a latest interview with a leading English daily, Sekhar said that the outbreak of the deadly virus and the lockdown that followed brought out the great divide between the rich and the poor.
Sekhar said that even though the authorities and civilians are doing all they could to rehabilitate the poor during this pandemic, he says it might not be enough. Sekhar went on to reveal his dream normalcy is restored post Coronavirus. He said that he hopes to see the privileged people come out of the bubble they were all living in, disconnected from the less privileged, and unite to build a more equitable tomorrow.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lockdown Review : Cocktail-Tamil film on Zee5
- Ranbir Kapoor’s soccer game becomes an issue
- Noted female anchor to be a part of Bigg Boss 4?
- Poll : What are you watching the most during this lockdown?
- Akhil in talks with this director?
- Ravi Teja’s Krack to go the OTT way?