Director Sekhar Kammula and Nayanatara are working together for the film ‘Anamika’. The film is an official remake of the Bollywood blockbuster ‘Kahaani’. The movie is gearing up for a Dussehra release. A few minor changes have reportedly been made to the story to tweak it for Telugu viewers.
Endemol India banner is producing the movie and the film will be released in both Telugu and Tamil languages.
‘Kahani’ catapulted Vidya Balan’s career to new heights. Will ‘Anamika’ do the same for Nayanatara? Let us wait till Dussehra to find out.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for India’s biggest film?
- Star heroine joins the shoot of Akhil’s next
- Bollywood star starts prepping for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Kiara Advani in no mood to slow down