Director Sekhar Kammula and Nayanatara are working together for the film ‘Anamika’. The film is an official remake of the Bollywood blockbuster ‘Kahaani’. The movie is gearing up for a Dussehra release. A few minor changes have reportedly been made to the story to tweak it for Telugu viewers.
Endemol India banner is producing the movie and the film will be released in both Telugu and Tamil languages.
‘Kahani’ catapulted Vidya Balan’s career to new heights. Will ‘Anamika’ do the same for Nayanatara? Let us wait till Dussehra to find out.
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero
- Sai Dharam Tej’s co-star to shake a leg with Bollywood’s dancing sensation
- Popular actor urges his fans to prove his critics wrong