Sekhar Kammula has finally unveiled details about his long delayed project titled Life is Beautiful. The film was supposed to release earlier this year; however, it got postponed for unknown reasons. Talking about the film, Sekhar Kammula said, “Life is Beautiful is a coming of age story of six youngsters set in the beautiful nostalgic world of a working middleclass neighborhood. The film will be in the same flavour of Happy Days, although it’s set in a city colony.” Explaining why the film got delayed, Sekhar Kammula stated that art director Thota Tharani had undertaken the arduous task of recreating an entire colony and neighbourhood of a bygone era. The set alone reportedly cost them Rs 1 crore. He’s introducing several newcomers with this film and all of them were introduced to the media. Abijeet, Sudhakar, Kaushik, Shagun, Zara, Rashmi, Kavya, Naveen, Vijay, Sanjeev and Sriram are playing the lead roles in the film. Mickey J Meyer is composing the music and Vijay C Kumar is the cinematographer. The film’s shooting has been completed and currently it’s in post production stage.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aug 23 madness: 10 films to clash at box-office
- Will he, won’t he? Uncertainty on Rajinikanth’s next continues
- Neil reveals why everyone calls Prabhas a ‘Darling’
- Surprise guest at Chiru’s b’day celebrations
- Sye Raa’s spectacular teaser raises expectations
- Poll : What did you think of Sye Raa’s teaser?