Sensible film maker Sekhar Kammula’s ‘Life is Beautiful’ has released last Friday to some mixed reception from the audience. While A Centers and Overseas territories are reporting decent collections, performance is not too encouraging in B and C centers. The chief complaint being heard from many is that the film is quite long.
Sekhar Kammula seems to have listened to the feedback from the public and it is now being heard that the filmmaker is working to chop off about 20 minutes from the movie. This should greatly improve the viewing experience of the film as the needless scenes will be left out.
This re-edited version should be out soon. Sekhar has produced and directed this movie and the film has crucial performances from Amala Akkineni, Shriya and Anjala Zaveri. Music has been scored by Micky.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha to join 96 remake shoot this week
- Sita’s weekend collections-Tough times ahead
- No stopping Kiara in Bollywood
- People are waiting to watch me make another wrong move: Krish
- Nela Ticket girl in talks for an exciting project
- Hollywood actor still keen to collaborate with Mahesh