Speaking at the event, Sekhar Kammula said that he was never tensed so much in his entire career as he was for Love Story.
The noted director added that he touched upon sensitive subjects and also as the film was released at a pandemic time and, he was doubtful whether the audience would come to the theatres or not.
But luckily, the audience has lapped up the film and I thank my producers who stood with me and felt that the film deserves a big-screen release said Kammula.
Articles that might interest you:
- Puri sir has given me a dream launch – Ketika Sharma
- Here’s the latest update on Aryan Khan’s bail hearing
- Varudu Kavalenu brings back Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo memories: Allu Arjun
- Photo Moment: NTR’s stylish and regal look on EMK’s set
- Peddanna trailer: An out-and-out Diwali treat for fans
- Poll : What did you think of Peddanna trailer?