The last schedule of Arya, Anushka starrer Brindavanam Lo Nandakumarudu began yesterday in Hyderabad. Apart from shooting some key scenes, music composer Harris Jayaraj is also here to compose the final song of the film. Selvaraghavan is directing the film and this film is turning out to be his dream project of sorts. Most part of the film has been shot in Hyderabad, Chennai and Georgia, in Europe. Anushka is playing dual roles in the film and one of them is of a tribal woman. In the past, Selvaraghavan had made Yuganiki Okkadu which was an action adventure and Brindavanam Lo Nandakumarudu is expected to be a notch above his previous films. The film is simultaneously being shot in Tamil as Irandam Ulagam. Prasad V Potluri is producing the film on PVP Cinemas banner. Brindavanam Lo Nandakumarudu is expected to release in early 2013.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shruti opens up about her first music album
- Talented hero in awe of Karthi’s Khaidi
- Nayan celebrates bday in US with beau
- Tamannaah ready to keep aside her ‘no kissing’ policy for this hero
- Aishwarya, Uday’s Mismatch clears censor; All set for Dec 6 release
- Samantha makes a big statement about her director