It’s celebration time for Selvaraghavan and his wife Geethajanli as they were blessed with a baby girl earlier today in Chennai. The director who had made films like Adavari Matalaku Ardhalu Verule, Yugaaniki Okkadu, 7G Brindavan Colony was in news recently for directing Mayakkam Enna starring Dhanush and Richa. After the film went on to be a critical success, he’s currently making a bilingual film titled Irandam Ulagam starring Arya and Anushka. UTV Motion Pictures is producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans await Ilayaraja-Krishna Vamsi’s musical treat after 2 decades
- Yet another director under consideration for Andhadhun’s Telugu remake?
- Nani to work with a debutante director?
- Huge expectations of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s new track
- Vishal’s Action pre-release business is here
- Poll : Which director should Ram Charan work with next?