Senior actor Naresh, who is currently relishing the accolades he has been getting for his performance in the recently released adult crime comedy Guntur Talkies, has been conferred with a doctorate by the Academy of Universal Global Peace in New York.
Expressing his happiness, Naresh said he is dedicating this special honor to his guru Jandhyala, his mother Vijaya Nirmala, Superstar Krishna and Telugu film lovers. Naresh said that his responsibility has increased as a citizen and an actor.
The senior actor will next be seen in two eagerly awaited films, Brahmotsavam and Sri Sri.
- Subrahmanyapuram’s intriguing trailer raises expectations
- Poll : What did you think of Subramanyapuram’s trailer?
- Case filed against noted actor
- Sarkar Tamil version finally breaches $1M mark
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?