Senior actor Naresh, who is currently relishing the accolades he has been getting for his performance in the recently released adult crime comedy Guntur Talkies, has been conferred with a doctorate by the Academy of Universal Global Peace in New York.
Expressing his happiness, Naresh said he is dedicating this special honor to his guru Jandhyala, his mother Vijaya Nirmala, Superstar Krishna and Telugu film lovers. Naresh said that his responsibility has increased as a citizen and an actor.
The senior actor will next be seen in two eagerly awaited films, Brahmotsavam and Sri Sri.
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- NTR’s latest poster wins good applause
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next