The members of the Movie Artiste’s Association (MAA) have been occasionally making headlines with their ego clashes. Especially, MAA President Naresh and Vice President Rajasekhar have been entangled in a murky catfight ever since the elections concluded earlier this summer.
Now, amid rumors of a tirade against him, Naresh has made some striking comments in his latest interaction with a popular English daily. Naresh said that he is ready to step down if the need arises. “If everyone wants me to step down, I am ready to do it and I don’t want to stick around,” Naresh said, further adding that he doesn’t want to contest for the same post again once his term concludes.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fresh speculations of Kajal’s marriage
- This is going to be a special attraction for Mahesh’s SVP
- Venky to join hands with Chay yet again?
- Mahesh Babu sets yet another record
- Hrithik Roshan surprises a dancer by donating him a big sum
- Anushka’s comeback can only save Nishabdham