Recently, senior character artiste Saikumar, his son hero Aadi and and brother Ravi Shankar together donated Rs 7 lakhs to the Corona Crisis Charity (CCC) and the Dubbing Artiste’s Union. Now, Sai Kumar, along with Aadi and daughter Jyothirmayi, released a short film on Coronavirus.
Through this short film, Saikumar and his children raised awareness on the deadly virus and also hailed the selfless sacrifices being made by the police, healthcare professionals and the sanitary workers to prevent the virus outbreak. While Saikumar has donned his favorite cop’s role, Aadi turned sanitary worker and Jyothirmayi played a doctor in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bond25 ‘No Time To Die’ to release on OTT?
- Adivasis warn Rajamouli over Komaram Bheem’s portrayal in RRR
- Opinion : Balakrishna’s Narthanasala – Leaves you with mixed feelings
- Pooja Hegde crosses another milestone, thanks fans
- Allu Aravind acquires a youthful entertainer for Aha
- Date and time locked for Most Eligible Bachelor’s teaser