Recently, senior character artiste Saikumar, his son hero Aadi and and brother Ravi Shankar together donated Rs 7 lakhs to the Corona Crisis Charity (CCC) and the Dubbing Artiste’s Union. Now, Sai Kumar, along with Aadi and daughter Jyothirmayi, released a short film on Coronavirus.
Through this short film, Saikumar and his children raised awareness on the deadly virus and also hailed the selfless sacrifices being made by the police, healthcare professionals and the sanitary workers to prevent the virus outbreak. While Saikumar has donned his favorite cop’s role, Aadi turned sanitary worker and Jyothirmayi played a doctor in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thunivu uncensored version streaming on THIS OTT platform
- England cricketer says Pathaan is his recent favorite Indian film
- Official: Kiara Advani ties the knot with Sidharth Malhotra
- Money Heist spin-off series to stream from December 2023
- Photo Moment: Jailer meets Lucifer
- Family Man season 3 – Big update revealed