Recently, senior character artiste Saikumar, his son hero Aadi and and brother Ravi Shankar together donated Rs 7 lakhs to the Corona Crisis Charity (CCC) and the Dubbing Artiste’s Union. Now, Sai Kumar, along with Aadi and daughter Jyothirmayi, released a short film on Coronavirus.
Through this short film, Saikumar and his children raised awareness on the deadly virus and also hailed the selfless sacrifices being made by the police, healthcare professionals and the sanitary workers to prevent the virus outbreak. While Saikumar has donned his favorite cop’s role, Aadi turned sanitary worker and Jyothirmayi played a doctor in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha
- Bigg Boss 5 – Noted Telugu TV actress roped in
- Let’s lit fireworks up: Thaman on Mahesh Babu’s birthday ‘Blaster’ from SVP
- Latest number from Nithin’s Maestro sounds peppy
- Dhanush to romance three talented actresses in D44
- Maha Samudram’s Rambha tribute song promo out; Full song out soon