Senior actor Chalapathi Rao’s distasteful comments on women have gone viral on social media. The actor was one of the guests at a recent audio launch in Hyderabad, where he made these comments.
When asked if women are indeed injurious to a man’s peace, he said, “I don’t know about that. But they are good for bed.” His comments came as a shock to other guests present at the venue. Although they laughed off his statements as a joke, the video is now trending on social media with several people criticising him for the statement.
It remains to be seen how he handles this situation in the coming few days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Confirmed: Pawan Kalyan to attend George Reddy’s event
- Keerthy Suresh’s maiden Bollywood film to release in 4 languages
- Whopping budget for Nikhil’s Karthikeya sequel
- Rana confirms his production venture with young hero
- When Pawan Kalyan’s script went to Tamil star!