After a brief gap, Taapsee signed a horror-comedy down South. Starring Vijay Sethupathi in a special role, the film is going to be a Telugu-Tamil bilingual.
Now, the latest news is that senior actress Radhika has been roped in for a key role in the movie. Being directed by debutant Deepak, the film also has popular comedian Yogi Babu.
More details regarding the film will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Two eliminations possible this week?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo beats James Bond’s No Time To Die on IMDb
- Teaser for Satyadev’s Thimmarusu to be out soon
- Kajal becomes the face of her husband’s e-commerce company
- Zombie Reddy’s intriguing first bite impresses
- Poll : If Mahesh Babu signs a pan-India film, who should direct it?