After a brief gap, Taapsee signed a horror-comedy down South. Starring Vijay Sethupathi in a special role, the film is going to be a Telugu-Tamil bilingual.
Now, the latest news is that senior actress Radhika has been roped in for a key role in the movie. Being directed by debutant Deepak, the film also has popular comedian Yogi Babu.
More details regarding the film will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Pakka Commercial – Routine but Passable
- Review : Shikaaru – Only for comedy
- Review : Enugu – Passable action drama
- Review : Rocketry : The Nambi Effect – Honest Attempt
- Happy Birthday wraps up its censor
- The Warriorr’s trailer promises a commercial action drama