Senior film, TV and theater actress Lakshmi Devi Kanakala passed away in the wee hours of Saturday (Feb 3). Lakshmi Devi (78) was reportedly ill for the last few days. She is survived by husband and veteran actor Devadas Kanakala, son and popular actor Rajiv Kanakala and daughter Srilakshmi.
Lakshmi Devi also taught acting to several popular South Indian film stars. Rajinikanth, Chiranjeevi, Rajendra Prasad, Bhanuchander etc were some of her students at the Adayar Film Institute in Chennai.
Lakshmi Devi’s last rites will be performed today in Hyderabad. The Movie Artiste’s Association (MAA) paid homage to the veteran actress. 123telugu.com extends deepest condolences to the bereaved family
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Review : Puli Joodham- Slow Paced Crime Thriller
- Noted Bollywood actor in Vijay63
- Manchu Manoj reveals the much-awaited update on his next film
- Saaho heroine’s marriage reports go viral
- Star heroine’s name gets attached to Allu Arjun film