Although they maintain a cordial relationship in private, most of the young and leading stars of the present generation rarely display unity in public. The indifferent attitude of some of the young generation of actors, especially when it comes to chipping in for social causes together, seems to have upset senior actress-filmmaker Jeevitha Rajasekhar.
Jeevitha said in a latest interview with a leading English daily that the present generation of actors are confined to themselves and do not come out in unity. She further said that in olden days, big stars like NTR and ANR mobilised others in the film industry to show their unity and help people. “But the present generation is not keen to respond to any issue or cause,” she said.
Articles that might interest you:
- First look of Gopichand, Tamannaah’s Seetimaarr is out
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo beats BAN; All-time top 4 in the US
- Yes, I have anger issues: Naga Shaurya
- Two young beauties under consideration for Karthikeya sequel
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 26-01-2020
- Allu Arjun wants to enter Bollywood with these kind of movies