Although they maintain a cordial relationship in private, most of the young and leading stars of the present generation rarely display unity in public. The indifferent attitude of some of the young generation of actors, especially when it comes to chipping in for social causes together, seems to have upset senior actress-filmmaker Jeevitha Rajasekhar.
Jeevitha said in a latest interview with a leading English daily that the present generation of actors are confined to themselves and do not come out in unity. She further said that in olden days, big stars like NTR and ANR mobilised others in the film industry to show their unity and help people. “But the present generation is not keen to respond to any issue or cause,” she said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anasuya wins applause for Thank You Brother
- First look poster of Sampoornesh Babu’s Cauliflower out now
- Ram Charan pens a heartfelt note to Allu Arjun
- Latest update on Liger’s teaser launch
- Anil Ravipudi confirms films with Mahesh Babu and Balakrishna
- Photo Moment: Chiranjeevi’s Mother’s Day wishes with a beautiful family picture