Senior Bollywood heroine Raveena Tandon opened up about her friendly bond with Tollywood stars. In a latest interview with a popular Telugu news channel, Raveena said that Hyderabad is like her second home and that all her co-stars like Nagarjuna, Venkatesh, Balakrishna, Mohan Babu and his sons Vishnu and Manoj treated her very well.
Raveena especially spoke about her cordial relation with Prabhas. “Prabhas is a sweet person. All those nice words he spoke about me in the past made me very happy. It was a memorable experience dancing with him,” Raveena said. It’s well known that Raveena’s husband Anil Thadani’s AA Films had released Prabhas’ Baahubali franchise and Saaho.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda is now the first South hero to pull off this feat on Instagram
- Nandini Reddy to announce her next film soon
- Sreekaram trailer – Inspiring tale of a farmer
- Chaavu Kaburu Challaga trailer – Looks solid fun
- Not stopping Kriti Shetty -Bags a biggie
- Ram Charan gets a rousing send-off in Rajahmundry