Senior Bollywood heroine Raveena Tandon opened up about her friendly bond with Tollywood stars. In a latest interview with a popular Telugu news channel, Raveena said that Hyderabad is like her second home and that all her co-stars like Nagarjuna, Venkatesh, Balakrishna, Mohan Babu and his sons Vishnu and Manoj treated her very well.
Raveena especially spoke about her cordial relation with Prabhas. “Prabhas is a sweet person. All those nice words he spoke about me in the past made me very happy. It was a memorable experience dancing with him,” Raveena said. It’s well known that Raveena’s husband Anil Thadani’s AA Films had released Prabhas’ Baahubali franchise and Saaho.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part