Senior Bollywood heroine Raveena Tandon opened up about her friendly bond with Tollywood stars. In a latest interview with a popular Telugu news channel, Raveena said that Hyderabad is like her second home and that all her co-stars like Nagarjuna, Venkatesh, Balakrishna, Mohan Babu and his sons Vishnu and Manoj treated her very well.
Raveena especially spoke about her cordial relation with Prabhas. “Prabhas is a sweet person. All those nice words he spoke about me in the past made me very happy. It was a memorable experience dancing with him,” Raveena said. It’s well known that Raveena’s husband Anil Thadani’s AA Films had released Prabhas’ Baahubali franchise and Saaho.
Articles that might interest you:
- Film Trivia : Guess the actress who is related to Lata Mangeshkar
- Photo Moment: Sitara’s adorable airport snuggle with Mahesh
- Poll : What’s your take on Nishabdham’s OTT outcome?
- Pawan Kalyan sends get well soon wishes to Venkaih Naidu
- Allu Arjun to promote Vishnu’s Mosagallu
- Sushant’s Dil Bechara to release in cinemas soon