Yet another tragic news for the Telugu film industry. Senior director Kodi Ramakrishna passed away just a while ago at AIG Hospital in Gachibowli, Hyderabad. Ramakrishna was hospitalized after he had a severe breathing trouble three days ago.
Kodi Ramakrishna was put on ventilator yesterday morning after he didn’t respond to the treatment. Even a couple of specialists who were brought in from Chennai couldn’t revive the veteran director. Kodi Ramakrishna had suffered a heart attack and paralytic attack in the past, but recuperated well.
Born in Palakollu, West Godavari district, Kodi Ramakrishna made his directorial debut with Intlo Ramayya Veedhilo Krishnayya in 1982. He had several notable blockbusters like Mangamma Gari Manavadu, Muddula Menalludu, Ankusham, Sathruvu, Ammoru and Arundhati to his credit. His last film, a Kannada drama titled Nagarahavu, released in 2016.
123Telugu.com expresses deepest condolences to the late director’s family.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : iSmart Shankar – Ram’s Massy treat
- Ismart Shankar takes a solid opening in Nizam
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- Star heroine to launch Evaru’s teaser
- Rakshasudu’s gripping trailer unveiled
- Star hero and his girlfriend blessed with a baby boy