Yet another tragic news for the Telugu film industry. Senior director Kodi Ramakrishna passed away just a while ago at AIG Hospital in Gachibowli, Hyderabad. Ramakrishna was hospitalized after he had a severe breathing trouble three days ago.
Kodi Ramakrishna was put on ventilator yesterday morning after he didn’t respond to the treatment. Even a couple of specialists who were brought in from Chennai couldn’t revive the veteran director. Kodi Ramakrishna had suffered a heart attack and paralytic attack in the past, but recuperated well.
Born in Palakollu, West Godavari district, Kodi Ramakrishna made his directorial debut with Intlo Ramayya Veedhilo Krishnayya in 1982. He had several notable blockbusters like Mangamma Gari Manavadu, Muddula Menalludu, Ankusham, Sathruvu, Ammoru and Arundhati to his credit. His last film, a Kannada drama titled Nagarahavu, released in 2016.
123Telugu.com expresses deepest condolences to the late director’s family.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani’s amazing new private song to be out soon
- Jathi Rathnalu actress in talks for a crazy sequel
- Boyapati Sreenu to work with Tamil superstar?
- Akshay announces Bell Bottom’s big-screen release date
- Netflix paid big bucks for Dhanush’s Jagame Thandhiram?
- Bigg Boss Telugu to go on air from this time?