It is already reported that senior director Vamsi is shooting Fashion Designer S/O Ladies Tailor, a sequel to his yesteryear classic, Ladies Tailor. This film was initially planned with Raj Tharun, but he was replaced by young hero Sumanth Ashwin due to unknown reasons.
Now, the latest update is that this movie’s shooting is going on in full swing at Mamidikuduru region in Konaseema. The makers are happy with the output and are confident that the vintage Vamsi will be back with his magic and trademark comedy.
Produced by Madhura Sreedhar, this movie has Anisha Ambrose as the female lead.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties