Popular Tollywood producer-director MS Raju recently grabbed everyone’s attention with the acclaimed erotic thriller, Dirty Hari. MS Raju succeeded in making the film strike a chord with young audiences. Now, for his new film, 7 Days…6 Nights, the veteran filmmaker has planned something totally unexpected.
MS Raju has roped in a young music composer who is all of just 14-years-old. His name is Samarth Gollapudi and he has his own fan base for his music on YouTube. What’s even more surprising is that MS Raju has signed up Samarth for a 3-film contract. Not only this, almost all the cast and crew members of 7 Days…6 Nights are younger than 22-years-old. The film is being produced by MS Raju’s son Sumanth Ashwin under Wild Honey Productions banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan’s heroine bags a Hollywood offer?
- Trailer of Samantha’s The Family Man 2 gets a date
- Vijay Devarakonda to sign two more films soon
- Talk- This young director has his hands full
- Young comedian makes his debut as a hero-producer
- Chay Akkineni’s silence raising curiosity levels for fans