Popular Tollywood producer-director MS Raju recently grabbed everyone’s attention with the acclaimed erotic thriller, Dirty Hari. MS Raju succeeded in making the film strike a chord with young audiences. Now, for his new film, 7 Days…6 Nights, the veteran filmmaker has planned something totally unexpected.
MS Raju has roped in a young music composer who is all of just 14-years-old. His name is Samarth Gollapudi and he has his own fan base for his music on YouTube. What’s even more surprising is that MS Raju has signed up Samarth for a 3-film contract. Not only this, almost all the cast and crew members of 7 Days…6 Nights are younger than 22-years-old. The film is being produced by MS Raju’s son Sumanth Ashwin under Wild Honey Productions banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz: Santosh Shoban’s new film to clash with Sankranthi biggies
- Avatar director once again takes a dig at Marvel’s character
- H Vinoth raises the expectations of Ajith fans
- Rashmika Mandanna – I haven’t been banned from the Kannada industry
- Nayanthara’s Connect trailer promises a spine-chilling horror thriller
- Biggest box office clash on the same day?