Several popular film stars from the South Indian film industry are gearing up for their entry into active politics. In the past, there were a few rumors that senior comedy hero Rajendra Prasad will join a political party and even contest in general elections from a constituency in Andhra Pradesh.
However, Rajendra Prasad has clarified that he has no plans to step into politics. Rajendra Prasad was honored with the Lifetime Achievement Award at the Ksheerapuri International Film Festival at Palakollu, West Godavari.
Speaking on the occasion, Rajendra Prasad said he has been entertaining his fans for the last 4 decades and that he is quite content being an actor.
Articles that might interest you:
- Butta Bomma achieves a massive feat globally
- Pawan Kalyan calls for a hunger protest
- Upset fans eagerly waiting for update on Prabhas20’s first look
- Nithiin’s wedding will not be a private ceremony
- RGV announces a film on Coronavirus!
- Vikram risks his life during Cobra’s shoot