According to the latest reports, senior hero Srikanth will be essaying an important role in Allu Arjun’s film under Boyapati Srinu’s direction. The film’s unit is yet to make the news official. In the past, Srikanth played a crucial role as Ram Charan’s uncle in Govindudu Andarivadele.
The shooting of this Bunny-Boyapati film will commence soon and the film is said to be an action entertainer laced with family sentiment. Already, the makers have roped in Aadhi Pinisetty as the film’s villain. Rakul Preet Singh is the film’s heroine and Allu Arvind will produce this high budget entertainer.
- India’s top stars appreciate Nayanthara’s CoCo
- Sumanth’s silver jubilee film seals his career best overseas deal
- Gopichand to juggle two movies at once
- Top producer compares Vijay Devarakonda with Powerstar!
- Jhanvi Kapoor offered yet another Hindi film?