Senior hero Srikanth is awaiting the release of his first ever horror comedy, Raa Raa. The film is hitting the screens tomorrow (Feb 23). During a recent promotional interview, Srikanth opened up about various topics, including his political entry.
When asked if he will be joining his good friend Pawan Kalyan’s Janasena Party and contest general elections, Srikanth said that he has no plans to join any political party and that he is not eyeing a career in politics. He said that he is just not cut out for politics.
Articles that might interest you:
- This talented actor to foray into the web world?
- Tollywood producers waiting for that one big move
- Koratala Siva urges COVID-19 infected people to be more civilized
- Tamil superstar decides to take a pay cut for his next
- Naveen Chandra becomes the talk of the town in Tollywood
- Vijayendra Prasad busy with multiple projects in Bollywood