Senior hero Srikanth’s next release will be an intense political drama, Operation 2019. The film will hit theaters very soon. Meanwhile, Srikanth is currently shooting for Telangana Devudu, a biopic on Telangana CM KCR’s illustrious life.
Telangana Devudu will showcase KCR’s inspirational rise from hailing from a small village to becoming a separate state crusader and eventually the state’s chief minister. As part of preparations, Srikanth has watched numerous videos and interviews to imitate KCR’s histrionics. He also took senior actor and writer Uttej’s help to master his Telangana dialect.
Debutant Harish is directing Telangana Devudu. The makers are planning to release the film ahead of the upcoming Telangana general elections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bunny’s special plans for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success celebrations
- Sankranthi releases at US: SLN eyes $2M & ALVP inching towards $2.5M
- My character in Disco Raja will surprise everyone-Ravi Teja
- Payal Rajput in awe of star hero
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo crosses 100 crore mark
- Poll : Which aspect of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo did you like the most?