Senior Tamil hero Sarathkumar and his wife and yesteryear heroine Radhika interacted with a popular Telugu news channel through a live interview this evening. During the show, Sarathkumar turned emotional as he revealed a magnanimous gesture by Megastar Chiranjeevi several years ago.
Sarathkumar revealed that he was Inna very weak position financially several years ago. That was when a Tamil producer had told him that he will clear all his dues if he could get Chiranjeevi’s dates for a film. When Sarathkumar telephoned Chiranjeevi, the Megastar immediately fixed the meeting and Sarathkumar came down to Hyderabad.
Sarathkumar went on to reveal that his Gang Leader and Stuart Puram Police Station co-star was so courteous to him that he had even cancelled a shoot to spend some quality time with him. And when Sarathkumar told Chiru about the Tamil producer’s proposal, Chiru immediately agreed to act in the film free of charge. “It’s important to reveal certain magnanimous gestures even if it’s late,” Sarathkumar said on the show.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star singer announces her pregnancy
- Pooja Hegde to get a massive paycheck for Thalapathy65?
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi heroine in Nani’s film
- Ravi Teja to commence his next in April
- Vaishnav Tej reveals Ram Charan’s acting tip before Uppena
- Vijay Sethupathi to have 4 releases this summer