It looks like the makers of Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu’s highly-anticipated hat-trick film are determined to pull off some interesting casting coups. Already, there have been reports that the makers are planning to rope in Bollywood stars Sanjay Dutt and Sonakshi Sinha to play the main antagonist and leading lady respectively.
Now, according to the latest reports, senior hero Srikanth will be playing yet another negative role in this as-yet-untitled movie. Incidentally, Srikanth had earlier played villain in Naga Chaitanya’s Yuddham Saranam but the film didn’t give him any mileage.
But given Boyapati Srinu’s presentation of his villains, we can surely expect Srikanth to make a strong impression this time around. Let’s wait for the official announcement. Miryala Ravinder Reddy is bankrolling the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Happening star to launch his own production house
- Ram Charan’s heroine gearing up for a comeback?
- Pooja Hegde rejects star hero’s next?
- Sushant’s father filed a complaint on Feb 25 fearing threat to his son’s life
- Your 500ml plasma can save 2 lives: Nani urges to donate plasma
- Upset Karan Johar takes a key decision