It looks like the makers of Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu’s highly-anticipated hat-trick film are determined to pull off some interesting casting coups. Already, there have been reports that the makers are planning to rope in Bollywood stars Sanjay Dutt and Sonakshi Sinha to play the main antagonist and leading lady respectively.
Now, according to the latest reports, senior hero Srikanth will be playing yet another negative role in this as-yet-untitled movie. Incidentally, Srikanth had earlier played villain in Naga Chaitanya’s Yuddham Saranam but the film didn’t give him any mileage.
But given Boyapati Srinu’s presentation of his villains, we can surely expect Srikanth to make a strong impression this time around. Let’s wait for the official announcement. Miryala Ravinder Reddy is bankrolling the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- AVPL US report: Marching towards 3 million
- World Famous Lover’s ‘My Love’ is filled with breezy romance
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s stupendous feat in Nizam; Enters 30 Cr club
- Sarileru enters 30 Cr club; Mahesh’s never before record in Nizam
- Trivikram fulfilled my wish to score a industry hit with my father: Allu Arjun
- Pawan Kalyan’s Pink remake goes on floors