Senior heroine Jayaprada is making her Tollywood comeback with the socio-fantasy thriller, Sharabha. The film is releasing on June 1. On this occasion, Jayaprada interacted with the media and hoped to make a solid comeback with the movie.
“I have been wanting to act in a straight Telugu movie since a long time. I found the right opportunity in Sharabha, in which I play a crucial and challenging role. I hope Sharabha will be a turning point in my re-entry to Tollywood,” said Jayaprada.
Sharabha features debutant Aakash Kumar and Bengali beauty Mishti Chakraborty as the main leads. S Narasimha Rao has directed Sharaba and Ashwani Kumar Sahadev has produced it in Telugu and Tamil.
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a release date
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Popular actress shocks all with a powerful warning to troublemakers
- Superstar’s film gets nominated for a prestigious international award