Senior heroine Jayaprada is making her Tollywood comeback with the socio-fantasy thriller, Sharabha. The film is releasing on June 1. On this occasion, Jayaprada interacted with the media and hoped to make a solid comeback with the movie.
“I have been wanting to act in a straight Telugu movie since a long time. I found the right opportunity in Sharabha, in which I play a crucial and challenging role. I hope Sharabha will be a turning point in my re-entry to Tollywood,” said Jayaprada.
Sharabha features debutant Aakash Kumar and Bengali beauty Mishti Chakraborty as the main leads. S Narasimha Rao has directed Sharaba and Ashwani Kumar Sahadev has produced it in Telugu and Tamil.
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen