Yesterday, there were numerous reports about senior heroine Gauthami’s daughter Subbalakshmi making her acting debut. Subbalakshmi was rumored to be reprising Shalini Pandey’s character in Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake, Varma. The news created a huge buzz around the movie.
However, Gauthami took to Twitter and laughed off the reports. She said that Subbalakshmi is committed to her studies and that she has no plans to turn actress as of now. Subbalakshmi is currently pursuing her graduation in Chennai.
Tamil star Chiyaan Vikram’s son Dhruv Vikram is the hero in Varma. National award-winning Tamil director Bala is helming this highly-anticipated film.
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari