Yesterday, there were numerous reports about senior heroine Gauthami’s daughter Subbalakshmi making her acting debut. Subbalakshmi was rumored to be reprising Shalini Pandey’s character in Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake, Varma. The news created a huge buzz around the movie.
However, Gauthami took to Twitter and laughed off the reports. She said that Subbalakshmi is committed to her studies and that she has no plans to turn actress as of now. Subbalakshmi is currently pursuing her graduation in Chennai.
Tamil star Chiyaan Vikram’s son Dhruv Vikram is the hero in Varma. National award-winning Tamil director Bala is helming this highly-anticipated film.
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj
- Big test for Deva Das director
- Kiara Advani excited about Arjun Reddy Hindi remake
- Bollywood biggie to be dubbed in Telugu
- Interesting title in consideration for RC12?