Senior heroine Jayasudha is one of the most sought-after character artistes in Telugu and Tamil. She has been acting non-stop for the last 46 years. However, Jayasudha has made a crucial decisions about her career.
Interacting with a leading English daily, Jayasudha revealed that she has decided to reduce the number of films she will be accepting in future. “It’s been a very long journey for me and I have not taken any break. Now that I am nearing 60, I have decided to reduce my films. I have decided to only take up projects in Hyderabad or Chennai. I stay here in Hyderabad,” said the award-winning actress.
Jayasudha will next be seen in Nithiin’s Srinivasa Kalyanam and Mani Ratnam’s Nawaab. She is also playing crucial roles in Mahesh Babu’s silver jubilee film and hero Naresh son Nawin’s upcoming film.
Articles that might interest you:
- VS11: Vishwaksen’s stunning first-look poster is a tribute to Sr. NTR
- OTT Review : Rakul Preet Singh’s BOO – Telugu film on Jio Cinema
- Strong buzz: Noted banner spent a bomb on Adipurush’s Telugu theatrical rights
- Kamal Haasan conferred with the IIFA Award for Outstanding Achievement in Indian Cinema
- Date and venue locked for the launch of Regina’s teaser
- 2-Day worldwide collections of Mem Famous are here
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food