The casting couch menace has been raining Tollywood for the last few months. Several heroines have come out in the open and made scandalous allegations that they have been harassed by directors, producers and others who promised them work for shady favors.
In a shocking revelation, senior heroine Meena opened up about the casting couch issue in a recent interview. She said that casting couch was prevalent even during her times although she was never subjected to harassment.
Meena went on to say that men must change their mindset towards women. “Before they misbehave with other women, men should remember that they too have their mothers, sisters and wives at their homes,” said Meena.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s teaser smashes YouTube records in style
- Samantha paid a bomb for her debut web series
- Sarileru Neekevvaru teaser – Impactful and massy
- It’s official: Sarileru Neekevvaru & Ala Vaikunthapuramulo’s Sankranthi clash averted
- Dhruv Vikram gets unanimous praise for Adithya Varma
- Comeback actress thrilled to work with Balakrishna