Yatra, the highly-anticipated biopic on former Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh YS Rajasekhara Reddy, kick-started shooting today. Stalwart Malayalam actor Mammootty is essaying YSR’s role in this prestigious political drama.
The latest update is that senior heroine Suhasini will be playing former minister Sabitha Indrareddy’s role in Yatra. YSR began his historic Padayatra in Sabitha Indrareddy’s constituency Chevella in 2003. YSR used to treat Sabitha as his sister. Naturally, Sabitha’s role will have utmost importance in Yatra and Suhasini playing her role will only add grace to the film.
Mahi V Raghav is directing Yatra. Vijay Chilla and Shashi Devireddy are bankrolling this much-awaited film under 70mm Entertainments banner.
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu