Yatra, the highly-anticipated biopic on former Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh YS Rajasekhara Reddy, kick-started shooting today. Stalwart Malayalam actor Mammootty is essaying YSR’s role in this prestigious political drama.
The latest update is that senior heroine Suhasini will be playing former minister Sabitha Indrareddy’s role in Yatra. YSR began his historic Padayatra in Sabitha Indrareddy’s constituency Chevella in 2003. YSR used to treat Sabitha as his sister. Naturally, Sabitha’s role will have utmost importance in Yatra and Suhasini playing her role will only add grace to the film.
Mahi V Raghav is directing Yatra. Vijay Chilla and Shashi Devireddy are bankrolling this much-awaited film under 70mm Entertainments banner.
- Big test for Deva Das director
- Bollywood biggie to be dubbed in Telugu
- Interesting title in consideration for RC12?
- Much-awaited Bollywood biopic to be shot in Hyderabad
- Yesteryear heroine Rambha blessed with a baby boy