Popular yesteryear heroine Sumalatha’s son Abhishek Gowda is all set to turn hero soon. Noted Kannada producer Sandesh Nagaraj will bankroll Abhishek’s debut film. The makers will rope in either the happening director in Sandalwood Pavan Wadeyar or Chetan Kumar to direct the film.
Abhishek has been undergoing training in acting, martial arts and dance for a long time. Abhihek’s father is Ambareesh, a huge star in the Kannada film industry. Sumalatha is well-known to Telugu audiences for movies like Subhalekha and Chiranjeevi’s Khaidi, Swayam Krushi and Gang Leader etc.
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna