Popular yesteryear heroine Sumalatha’s son Abhishek Gowda is all set to turn hero soon. Noted Kannada producer Sandesh Nagaraj will bankroll Abhishek’s debut film. The makers will rope in either the happening director in Sandalwood Pavan Wadeyar or Chetan Kumar to direct the film.
Abhishek has been undergoing training in acting, martial arts and dance for a long time. Abhihek’s father is Ambareesh, a huge star in the Kannada film industry. Sumalatha is well-known to Telugu audiences for movies like Subhalekha and Chiranjeevi’s Khaidi, Swayam Krushi and Gang Leader etc.
Articles that might interest you:
- Indian 2: Shankar to spend a bomb for an action sequence
- Popular actor opts out of Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan
- Mahesh vs Bunny Sankranthi clash- Fight getting serious
- Prabhas’s actor friends to fly London for special bash
- Hilarious title for Dil Raju-Krish’s maiden production
- Poll : In which of these genres should Mahesh and Rajamouli collaborate?