After a gap of nearly 2 decades, senior heroine Gautami made her Tollywood comeback with Chandrasekhar Yeleti’s Manamantha last year. The actress was also seen in Kamal Haasan’s Paapanasam and will soon make her Mollywood comeback.
According to the latest reports, Gautami is keen on acting in more movies in Telugu, her mother tongue. Apparently, Gautami has been in talks with a few of Telugu directors and she may sign a couple of high profile projects in a few days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Kousalya Krishnamurthy – Message oriented sports drama
- Review : Nene Kedi No 1 – Horrible Mass Drama
- Review : Boy – Execution failure
- Review : Edaina Jaragochhu – Partially gripping
- Review : Hawaa – Botched Up Crime Drama
- Saaho gets bigger release than Baahubali in TN!