After a gap of nearly 2 decades, senior heroine Gautami made her Tollywood comeback with Chandrasekhar Yeleti’s Manamantha last year. The actress was also seen in Kamal Haasan’s Paapanasam and will soon make her Mollywood comeback.
According to the latest reports, Gautami is keen on acting in more movies in Telugu, her mother tongue. Apparently, Gautami has been in talks with a few of Telugu directors and she may sign a couple of high profile projects in a few days.
- Ramya Krishna to play adult film actress in much-awaited thriller
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film
- 3 million followers on Twitter, Bunny thanks fans
- F2 in US: enters $1.5M club with a non-Baahubali record
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s trailer?