The regular shooting for, NTR, the most eagerly awaited biopic on legendary yesteryear thespian and former chief minister NT Ramarao, is all set to begin in Hyderabad today. NTR’s son Nandamuri Balakrishna will be playing NT Ramarao in the movie.
Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, the makers are planning to rope in senior hero Rajasekhar for a crucial role in the movie. However, this is merely a speculation and we will have to wait for an official announcement. NTR will feature Vidya Balan, Bengali star Jisshu Sen Gupta, Sachin Khedkar and many other popular stars are cast in key roles.
Krish will be directing NTR. Balakrishna, Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri are jointly bankrolling this high-budget biopic.
- Director gives clarity on Ajith’s next
- Vijay-Atlee project set for Diwali 2019
- Are these factors delaying Allu Arjun’s next?
- Suspense continues over the leading ladies in RRR
- Rakul signs a Hindi biggie