The regular shooting for, NTR, the most eagerly awaited biopic on legendary yesteryear thespian and former chief minister NT Ramarao, is all set to begin in Hyderabad today. NTR’s son Nandamuri Balakrishna will be playing NT Ramarao in the movie.
Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, the makers are planning to rope in senior hero Rajasekhar for a crucial role in the movie. However, this is merely a speculation and we will have to wait for an official announcement. NTR will feature Vidya Balan, Bengali star Jisshu Sen Gupta, Sachin Khedkar and many other popular stars are cast in key roles.
Krish will be directing NTR. Balakrishna, Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri are jointly bankrolling this high-budget biopic.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rhea Chakraborty’s call log: Aamir, Rakul and Rana in spotlight
- Changes in Bigg Boss 4- To be postponed?
- Akshay Kumar become world’s 6th most highest-paid actor
- Vakeel Saab back on track-Post Production works starts
- Sadak 2 trailer- Intruiging and emotional
- Digital rights of Nani’s ‘V’ sold-To come out this time?