The regular shooting for, NTR, the most eagerly awaited biopic on legendary yesteryear thespian and former chief minister NT Ramarao, is all set to begin in Hyderabad today. NTR’s son Nandamuri Balakrishna will be playing NT Ramarao in the movie.
Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, the makers are planning to rope in senior hero Rajasekhar for a crucial role in the movie. However, this is merely a speculation and we will have to wait for an official announcement. NTR will feature Vidya Balan, Bengali star Jisshu Sen Gupta, Sachin Khedkar and many other popular stars are cast in key roles.
Krish will be directing NTR. Balakrishna, Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri are jointly bankrolling this high-budget biopic.
Articles that might interest you:
- Is this Ajay Devgn’s role in RRR?
- Curiosity builds up over Samantha’s role in ‘The Family Man’
- Diso Raja desperately needs a solid start at the box office
- Sudheer Varma to remake a Korean film?
- Venkatesh makes a striking impact in and as Naarappa
- Young actress nervous about this film