Senior hero Jagapathi Babu is one of the most sought after character artistes and villains down South. The actor will be seen in crucial roles in Rangasthalam, Sye Raa and Aatagallu. As per the latest updates, Jagapathi Babu has been roped in for the chief antagonist’s role in Ravi Teja’s next.
Apparently, director Kalyan Krishna, who will helm Ravi Teja’s soon to be commenced movie, has written a villainous role which has equal importance along with that of the hero’s. An official announcement regarding Jagapathi Babu’s inclusion in the cast is awaited.
Mumbai starlet Malvika Sharma is said to have been signed up for the heroine’s role. Tentatively titled Nela Ticket, the film will be launched formally on January 5th. Ram Talluri will bankroll this project under SRT Entertainments banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- FDFS : Highlights from iSmart Shankar
- Young actress sells off car, rents a flat to lead a simple life
- Two young actresses join Bharatheeyudu 2
- When Dhruv refused to shoot in front of Chiyaan Vikram
- Naveen Polishetty is in talks for 4 projects