In his latest interview given to a popular Telugu news channel, noted actor Bhanuchander revealed that he was addicted to drugs during his stint as a production assistant in Bollywood more than a couple of decades ago.
His situation turned so worse that his mother threatened to kill herself if he didn’t leave Mumbai to get rid of his addiction. Thankfully, Bhanuchander was quick enough to realize the consequences and returned to Chennai, where he tried his luck as an actor and tasted success.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Nayanthara-Samantha film
- Two household staff at top Bollywood filmmaker’s home test positive for COVID-19
- Balakrishna’s next with his favourite director put on hold?
- Star anchor in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa? Here’s the clarification
- Indo-American actress opens up about her relationship with Kamal Haasan
- Mahesh Babu’s swim time with Gautam and Sitara