Senior comedy hero Naresh has been promoting his son Nawin Vijaykrishna’s debut film, Nandini Nursing Home, quite aggressively. After roping in Mahesh Babu and Superstar Krishna to unveil the film’s audio album, Naresh is now spearheading the film’s promotions.
In a latest promotional event, Naresh expressed his happiness over the audio album’s success. The senior hero went on to say that he also wants to see his son Nawin VK to make his debut as a playback singer very soon, revealing that Nawin is a pretty decent singer.
Naresh lauded the film’s music composer Achu for a successful album and said that Nawin will make his playback singing debut in Achu’s music direction.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s surprise message thrills young hero
- Shah Rukh Khan’s touching gesture for the kid who broke the country’s heart
- Pawan didn’t send me mangoes this summer, says star comedian
- Update on Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab shoot
- Title of Balayya-Boyapati’s film to be out soon
- Vadivelu complaints on yet another star comedian