Legendary playback singer SP Balasubramaniam has made a few shocking comments on today’s heroines while speaking at a musical night yesterday. SPB criticized the dressing culture of certain heroines at public events.
“Often, at public events, I go speechless whenever I see heroines going on the stage wearing skimpy clothes, with thousands of people watching them. They think that producers will give them work only if they wear such clothes. This is the reason why we don’t see too many Telugu actresses entering the film industry. Even the makers hire heroines who expose their body,” fumed SPB.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Olympic medalist, Varun Tej to train under Indian boxing champ
- Experienced a new sense of euphoria: Mahesh on SLN’s success
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s WW 1st week share: A massive non-Baahubali feat
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s record 8-day worldwide share
- Rana, Sai Pallavi shooting in the God’s Own Country
- Vijay Deverakonda back from MMA training; To kick-start Fighter soon