Legendary playback singer SP Balasubramaniam has made a few shocking comments on today’s heroines while speaking at a musical night yesterday. SPB criticized the dressing culture of certain heroines at public events.
“Often, at public events, I go speechless whenever I see heroines going on the stage wearing skimpy clothes, with thousands of people watching them. They think that producers will give them work only if they wear such clothes. This is the reason why we don’t see too many Telugu actresses entering the film industry. Even the makers hire heroines who expose their body,” fumed SPB.
Articles that might interest you:
- BSS9: Makers announce Chatrapathi’s heroine in style
- OTT: Son of India makes its digital debut
- Star director heaps praise on KGF 2
- Beast dominates Netflix’s top three spots
- Juicy update on Prabhas’ Project K
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata creates an all time record at global box office