Senior producer Allu Aravind’s next presentation, Geetha Govindam, is slated for release on August 15. The latest update is that veteran producer is planning three big budget movies with three Mega heroes in 2019.
Yesterday, Allu Aravind was in Tadepalligudem. Interacting with local media, he revealed that he is planning to produce and release a film each with Megastar Chiranjeevi, his son Allu Arjun and Varun Tej next year.
In the past, there were reports that Allu Aravind will bankroll the Chiranjeevi-Boyapati Srinu film. On the other hand, the star filmmaker will produce Allu Arjun’s next film. More updates regarding Varun Tej’s film are awaited.
- India’s top stars appreciate Nayanthara’s CoCo
- Sumanth’s silver jubilee film seals his career best overseas deal
- Gopichand to juggle two movies at once
- Top producer compares Vijay Devarakonda with Powerstar!
- Jhanvi Kapoor offered yet another Hindi film?