Senior producer Allu Aravind’s next presentation, Geetha Govindam, is slated for release on August 15. The latest update is that veteran producer is planning three big budget movies with three Mega heroes in 2019.
Yesterday, Allu Aravind was in Tadepalligudem. Interacting with local media, he revealed that he is planning to produce and release a film each with Megastar Chiranjeevi, his son Allu Arjun and Varun Tej next year.
In the past, there were reports that Allu Aravind will bankroll the Chiranjeevi-Boyapati Srinu film. On the other hand, the star filmmaker will produce Allu Arjun’s next film. More updates regarding Varun Tej’s film are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which among these film promotions has impressed you the most?
- Star actor applies for Indian citizenship
- Raj Tarun banks on Uyyala Jampala sentiment for ILO
- My stories are born out of my anger: Balakrishna
- Clarification on Ala Vaikuntapurramuloo’s digital rights
- Fans upset with Prabhas’s regular vacations