In the wake of the Coronavirus outbreak, senior producer Ashwini Dutt had earlier donated Rs 10 lakhs each to the Andhra Pradesh and Telangana CM Relief Funds respectively. Now, Ashwini Dutt’s production house Vyjayanthi Movies took to its Twitter page and announced another Rs 5 lakh contribution to the Corona Crisis Charity (CCC) Fund.
The production house appreciated CCC’s initiative to offer daily essentials to thousands of the daily wage cine workers who have lost their livelihood due to the ongoing lockdown. On the work front, Vyjayanthi Movies’ next production will be a mega budget superhero flick starring Prabhas. Ashwini Dutt’s son-in-law Nag Ashwin will be directing this exciting project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Much-awaited trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Navarasa out in a few hours
- Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu shoot diaries – Rashmika looks gorgeous
- Confident that audiences will patronize Ishq: Dil Raju
- RRR’s music rights acquired by T-Series and Lahari Music
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next
- Tamannah credits her success to southern cinema