In the wake of the Coronavirus outbreak, senior producer Ashwini Dutt had earlier donated Rs 10 lakhs each to the Andhra Pradesh and Telangana CM Relief Funds respectively. Now, Ashwini Dutt’s production house Vyjayanthi Movies took to its Twitter page and announced another Rs 5 lakh contribution to the Corona Crisis Charity (CCC) Fund.
The production house appreciated CCC’s initiative to offer daily essentials to thousands of the daily wage cine workers who have lost their livelihood due to the ongoing lockdown. On the work front, Vyjayanthi Movies’ next production will be a mega budget superhero flick starring Prabhas. Ashwini Dutt’s son-in-law Nag Ashwin will be directing this exciting project.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR Bheem teaser- NTR sets the bar high with his mind-blowing act
- Rajamouli disappoints- Delay in Bheem teaser
- Bheem teaser – Ram Charan dubs in all five languages
- Rajashekar’s daughter requests fans to pray for his speedy recovery
- Bigg Boss 4: Star heroine to replace Nagarjuna?
- Here’s when Venky will be resuming Narappa’s shoot