In yet another unfortunate news for the Telugu film fraternity, senior producer D Siva Prasad Reddy (62) passed away at Apollo Hospital in Chennai this morning at 6:30 am. Siva Prasad Reddy underwent an open heart surgery recently.
Siva Prasad Reddy established his banner Kamakshi Movies in 1985. He had produced super hit movies like Karthika Pournami, Vikki Dada, Mutha Mestri, Allari Alludu, Boss and King to name a few. He was a good friend of Nagarjuna and produced several movies starring Nag.
123telugu.com expresses deepest condolences to Siva Prasad Reddy’s family in this hour of grief.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amrutha’s family determined to stall RGV’s Murder’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran reveals why she stayed away from Mollywood
- Nayan, Vignesh offering special prayers at TN temples
- Sharwanand’s next with top banner announced
- KGF 2 to resume from this date
- Rakul Preet almost confirmed for this biggie