In yet another unfortunate news for the Telugu film fraternity, senior producer D Siva Prasad Reddy (62) passed away at Apollo Hospital in Chennai this morning at 6:30 am. Siva Prasad Reddy underwent an open heart surgery recently.
Siva Prasad Reddy established his banner Kamakshi Movies in 1985. He had produced super hit movies like Karthika Pournami, Vikki Dada, Mutha Mestri, Allari Alludu, Boss and King to name a few. He was a good friend of Nagarjuna and produced several movies starring Nag.
123telugu.com expresses deepest condolences to Siva Prasad Reddy’s family in this hour of grief.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha, Shriya and Ramya Krishna paired with KRR
- Bigg Boss 4 – Strong contestant breaks down in fear or elimination
- Poll : Who among these will make a better Pan-India hero?
- Kichcha Sudeep’s stunning body for Phantom wows fans
- Adivi Sesh’s Major’s Look Test out; First look in Dec
- It’s official: Bellamkonda Sai’s Bollywood debut under VV Vinayak’s direction