In yet another unfortunate news for the Telugu film fraternity, senior producer D Siva Prasad Reddy (62) passed away at Apollo Hospital in Chennai this morning at 6:30 am. Siva Prasad Reddy underwent an open heart surgery recently.
Siva Prasad Reddy established his banner Kamakshi Movies in 1985. He had produced super hit movies like Karthika Pournami, Vikki Dada, Mutha Mestri, Allari Alludu, Boss and King to name a few. He was a good friend of Nagarjuna and produced several movies starring Nag.
123telugu.com expresses deepest condolences to Siva Prasad Reddy’s family in this hour of grief.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s latest US collections
- Happening heroine demanding huge remuneration?
- Jaanu’s song impresses-Makers confirm release date
- Uppena first look- All eyes on Sai Dharam Tej’s brother
- More scenes to be added for Sankranthi blockbuster
- Poll : Which of these songs from Ala Vaikunthapuramlo had the best choreography?