In yet another unfortunate news for the Telugu film fraternity, senior producer D Siva Prasad Reddy (62) passed away at Apollo Hospital in Chennai this morning at 6:30 am. Siva Prasad Reddy underwent an open heart surgery recently.
Siva Prasad Reddy established his banner Kamakshi Movies in 1985. He had produced super hit movies like Karthika Pournami, Vikki Dada, Mutha Mestri, Allari Alludu, Boss and King to name a few. He was a good friend of Nagarjuna and produced several movies starring Nag.
123telugu.com expresses deepest condolences to Siva Prasad Reddy’s family in this hour of grief.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Krack, Ravi Teja’s next based on real incidents
- Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth’s box-office clash after 16 years?
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s audio album
- Speculations on NTR30 go viral ahead of announcement
- Tollywood stars heap praises on Sriram Venu
- Jathi Ratnalu director’s next with this star hero?