Noted producer and industrialist V Anand Prasad bankrolled commercial entertainers such as Balakrishna’s Paisa Vasool, Gopichand’s Loukyam and Soukhyam and Anand, Varsha’s Middle-class Melodies under Bhavya Creations banner. His recent release was Nithin and Rakul Preet’s Check.
Yesterday, Anand Prasad and his wife Krishna Kumar visited Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam and offered special prayers to Lord Balaji. The couple later met with TTD Additional EO and handed over a cheque for Rs 1 crore. The money will be spent on the TTD Nitya Annadanam.
A staunch devotee of Lord Balaji, Anand Prasad had donated Rs 1 crore to the TTD Birds Trust in 2015. He even built Sri Venkateswara Swamy temple in the Bhavya residential complex built by his construction company.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will Liger click in Hindi- Vijay Devarakonda responds
- Shows being added for Sita Ramam in Tamil Nadu?
- Karthikeya 2 shows sudden increase in Hindi collections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Liger will be a smash hit
- Laal Singh Chaddha and Raksha Bandhan collect very less than this hit movie
- Karthikeya 2 to post solid numbers on day 3