Noted producer and industrialist V Anand Prasad bankrolled commercial entertainers such as Balakrishna’s Paisa Vasool, Gopichand’s Loukyam and Soukhyam and Anand, Varsha’s Middle-class Melodies under Bhavya Creations banner. His recent release was Nithin and Rakul Preet’s Check.
Yesterday, Anand Prasad and his wife Krishna Kumar visited Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam and offered special prayers to Lord Balaji. The couple later met with TTD Additional EO and handed over a cheque for Rs 1 crore. The money will be spent on the TTD Nitya Annadanam.
A staunch devotee of Lord Balaji, Anand Prasad had donated Rs 1 crore to the TTD Birds Trust in 2015. He even built Sri Venkateswara Swamy temple in the Bhavya residential complex built by his construction company.
Articles that might interest you:
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan’s ‘simple & massy’ avatar in B&W
- Nani crosses a milestone on Instagram
- Jagapathi Babu enjoys highway food with Chiru and Raju
- When James Bond Daniel Craig auditioned for this cult Bollywood film
- Raj Kundra earned a whopping amount producing adult films?
- Lahari music bags music rights of Aadhi’s next