Veteran Tollywood producer Allu Aravind is currently producing his son Allu Arjun’s Sankranthi entertainer, Ala Vaikuntapurramuloo and Prati Roju Pandage with his nephew Sai Tej. PRP will be hitting screens on December 20.
Recently, during a Prati Roju Pandage promotional event, Allu Aravind announced that he will be producing another film with Sai Tej and that the project will be going on floors in 2020. Incidentally, it was Allu Aravind who launched Sai Tej with Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham in 2014.
On the other hand, Allu Aravind will also produce a film with yet another young Mega hero Varun Tej next year. This will be the first time that Aravind will be producing a Varun Tej starrer. Even though there are several speculations regarding the director of this project, an official announcement is awaited from Geetha Arts.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jersey’s Hindi remake goes on floors
- Special plans to launch Sanjay Dutt’s look from KGF
- Noted heroine in talks for Pawan’s next?
- Poll : Which of these teasers impressed you the most?
- Stage set for Darbar’s big trailer launch
- Karthikeya-Geetha Arts film title locked