If the ongoing reports are anything to go by, senior producer Allu Arvind is all set to make his debut in the Kannada film industry. Latest reports reveal that Allu Arvind will collaborate with hotshot Kannada producer Rockline Venkatesh of Power and Lingaa fame to produce the Kannada remake of Nani’s latest blockbuster, Bhale Bhale Magadivoi.
Apparently, Rockline Venkatesh invested a huge amount to acquire the remake rights. The film will commence its shoot in early 2016 and the cast and crew details will be revealed soon. Earlier this year, Allu Arvind made a comeback in Tamil films after 25 long years with the remake of Prema Katha Chitram.
Currently, Allu Arvind is producing a high budget action entertainer tentatively titled Sarainodu, which stars his son Allu Arjun and Rakul Preet. The film is being directed by Boyapati Srinu.
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”